We are excited to be back into the gym again for live sessions! The safety of our of athletes is our biggest concern! We ask that everyone follow these steps along with our staff to ensure a safe environment.
– All players will be required to have their temperature taken prior to entering the gym for practices. Any player with temperature greater than 100 will not be allowed to practice. If any player, or member of their family, is not feeling well or has any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that they not participate in practices.
– All players will be required to wash their hands with soap and water prior to entering the gym area for practices.
– Each team will use basketballs provided by Apex Spurs Basketball which will be cleaned and sanitized following each practice. We ask that players not bring their personal basketball to practice and only bring necessary personal items inside the gym.
– Only one team (10-12 players) will be allowed in the gym during specified practice times. Otherwise, we ask that each player/team wait outside until their specified practice time to limit the number of people in the gym at any given time.
– Only players, coaches will be allow inside the gym during practices.
Parents will be asked to wait outside of the facility during practices. Emergency situations will be considered however we want to limit the number of people inside the gym at any given time.
– Each player is asked to bring their own water bottles and plenty of water as water fountains will be off limits.
-Gym will be cleaned/sanitized with disinfectant chemicals between each practice.
Apex Spurs Basketball